I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, but I am telling you it's going to be worth it.
- Art Williams
SEMINAR SUITS: Year 5 through to Year 12
SEMINAR FORMAT: One-hour (add-on workshops available) or Half-day Workshop
Where to look in a look obsessed world! You’re worth it delves into the value and worth of each person and gives keys to surviving in this self-focused generation. Jodie speaks to the students at their level, is entertaining and practical, discussing social media and how to make it work in their favour, not against them. This seminar is highly relevant to this current generation and gives them powerful tools to help find their unique value and worth, which then impacts and increases fulfilment in every other area of their lives.
- Social media highs and lows
- Practical ideas to surviving in this social media generation
- The influence of others in our world
- Helping others and adding to our community
- Keys to increasing our self worth
- Dreaming big and goal setting
- Finding purpose and hope for your life
- Happiness vs Meaning