Choice is the only tool we have that enables us to go from who we are today to who we want to be tomorrow.
- Sheena Iyengar
SEMINAR SUITS: Year 5 through to Year 12
SEMINAR FORMAT: One-hour (add-on workshops available) or Half-day Workshop
Your choices determine your destiny! This seminar is all about choices and the impact that they have on our future, Jodie helps students to understand that they can’t always choose what happens to them in life but they can choose how they respond, and that their response determines the outcome. Resilience is discussed and the importance and implication of each decision that students make.
- Our need to make decisions
- Processes for decision-making and the implications of decisions
- Evaluating our decisions
- Bad choices and consequences
- Good choices and positive results
- Resilience through the difficult circumstances of life
- How our choices affect others
- Choosing what your future looks like; friendships, lifestyle, discipline in study
- Choices regarding our pattern of thinking
- Training the inner voice to be louder than any other
(Fits with NSW PDHPE and Australian Curriculum on teaching students skills in ‘Decision Making’)